Secure Transactions KYSO SA has made sure that all transactions of visitors to its website are completely secure. It has also taken all necessary measures to keep the personal data provided by users through the website or through any other means. Therefore, any transaction, personal data, or information that may concern users, remains completely secure and confidential. The connection between the user and the payment system of KYSO SA’s online store is made through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which follows an encryption protocol for the data. This simply means that when users log in to the eshop, an encrypted connection is automatically created between their computer (or mobile device) and our eshop. This way no one, not even an experienced hacker can see and steal the information exchanged which may be personal data such as passwords and emails or even credit card numbers.
How to order
1. Via web site lodgecastiron.gr with delivery to your place.
2. Via web site lodgecastiron.gr upon receipt from the store of KYSO A.E. located in Marousi, Attica, 25 Pentelis Street. 3. By ordering by phone at 210-8022200. In the case of telephone order, the purchase can not be made using a credit card.
Our goal is to serve you through a simple, fast, safe and enjoyable transaction and ordering process with the following process:
1. Select the product you want and click on the relevant “Buy it” icon in order to buy the item you are interested in and add it to your cart.
2. You can also select items that you would like to buy at some point in the future and place them on your wish list. You can create an order from your wish list at any time.
3. During the purchase process there are detailed steps that guide you to complete your order.
4. After your order we will contact you via email (in the email you have indicated to us) or by phone to confirm your order. If it is not possible to contact you, the order remains pending for one week. If the above period elapses without action, your order will be automatically canceled.
5. Orders made from Greece are accepted and consequently shipments of goods are made only within Greece. The order is sent to the address indicated by the customer, by means of KYSO A.E. has chosen. The order is sent within 3 (three) working days. There is also the possibility of receiving your order from our store.
- In cash
The customer can pay the sale price and the other agreed with charges and charges in cash, payable at a store cashier. For transactions up to 500 euros.
- Debit / Credit / Prepaid Card
The customer can pay the sale price and the other agreed with charges and charges with credit (Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express) or debit or prepaid card issued by a recognized Greek or foreign Bank, which is accepted by ETA for the transaction. Payment is made in a lump sum or with interest-free installments, from 1 to 12, depending on the amount of Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express credit cards. You can agree to pay in 4,6,8,12 interest-free installments, as long as your card supports the selected number of installments. The eshop www.lodgecastiron.gr does not support the possibility of a payment in installments. The possibility of interest-free installments is offered only for payment from the physical store.
The installments are offered according to the following scale:
- For purchases from 200 to 600 euros, there is a possibility of a payment in up to 4 installments
- For purchases from 601 to 1000 euros, there is a possibility of a payment in up to 6 installments
- For purchases of 1001 to 2400 euros, there is a possibility of a payment in up to 8 installments
- For purchases over 2401 euros there is a possibility of a payment in up to 12 installments
The debit of the credit card is made after the verification and certification of the data and its validity during the approval and acceptance of the order by the COMPANY that implies the preparation of the sale (the charge can be made then even if one or some of the items are not immediately available and must be ordered from suppliers). The customer is solely responsible for the correct recording and truth of the credit card details and the COMPANY does not bear any responsibility in case of error.
- By deposit in a bank account
The customer can pay the sale price and other agreed charges
- Cash on Delivery
You will pay when your parcel is delivered.
Please note that we do not accept orders over € 500 for cash on delivery.
You will pay the amount (including the shipping charge) to the courier company who will deliver your parcel. We recommend that you have the exact amount available to facilitate the transaction.
Upon delivery of the package, in case of cash on delivery, the courier may provide you with the option of paying by card at a POS terminal.
“THE CONSUMER DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO PAY IF HE DOES NOT RECEIVE THE LEGAL DOCUMENT (PROOF – INVOICE)” Government Gazette 3313A / 12.12.2012
We always take care to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate and harmonized with our printed price list. However, errors may occur. If we find an error in the price of any product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity to re-confirm the order at the corrected correct price or cancel it. If it is not possible to contact you, we will consider your order canceled and we will refund any amount you have paid. We are not obliged to supply you with any product at the wrong lower price (even if we have sent you the Order Confirmation).
Ways of receiving
1. Collection from the store of KYSO A.E. located in Marousi, Attica, 25 Pentelis Street.
2. Shipping throughout Greece by means chosen by KYSO SA without payment of additional shipping costs for orders over 50 euros (valid for deliveries to city centers).
Depending on the availability of the product the delivery can be done as follows:
1. Immediately available: delivery in 3 working days
2. Temporarily unavailable: delivery on request
3. Upon order: delivery by arrangement
4. Out of stock: The code is not valid for new orders
Shipping costs / Free Delivery
For shipments worth more than 59 euros, shipping costs are free for all of Greece (valid for deliveries to city centers). For shipments of lower value, the cost is 5 euros.
1. Returns of goods are accepted within 10 days from the date of issue of the receipt / invoice and only in their original packaging by appointment at 210-8022200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Return costs are borne by the customer.Lodgecastiron.gr reserves
the right to modify the shipping methods, provided that this will not increase the delivery time or delivery cost of orders already placed.