- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr's dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 pounds turnip greens, washed well, drained, and chopped
- 1 20-ounce can white beans, drained
- 1 14-16-ounce package Polish sausage, sliced
- In a 7 Quart Dutch Oven over medium-high heat, cook the onion in the oil until softened, stirring a few times. Add the water and soup mix and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the turnip greens and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the beans and sausage and simmer until the greens are tender, about another 15 minutes. If you want it more “soupy,” add hot water.c