- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 4 peaches, quartered and pitted
- 8-10 strips of bacon, halved
- Balsamic glaze
- Set the flat piece of the Cook-It-All in a bed of coals, grill side up. Preheat to medium heat.
- Place 2 leaves of basil on the cut side of the peaches.
- Wrap peaches and basil with ½ strip of bacon.
- Skewer peaches with a toothpick to hold bacon in place.
- Cook peaches, turning occasionally until bacon is crispy (approx. 20 minutes).
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil.