- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 whole trout, butterflied
- salt & pepper
- Set the Cook-It-All’s griddle in a bed of coals, smooth side up. Preheat to medium-high heat.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil and 2 teaspoons chopped dill. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Place remaining dill and lemon slices inside the butterflied trout, brush all over with lemon juice mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on preheated griddle and cook each side for 7-10 min. or until the flesh flakes easily. Brush with lemon juice mixture as needed.
- Remove trout from the griddle and serve immediately.