- 700 gr. red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Set a 30.48 gr. Cast Iron Skillet (L10SK3) in the oven and preheat to 180 degrees Celsius.
- When the pan is hot, add the potatoes and onion and drizzle with the oil. Add the rosemary, salt, and pepper to taste and roast until the potatoes are browned and tender when tested with a knife, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.