- 500 gr sea bass, cut into 5 cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ 230 gr. red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1.5 Cm cubes
- 2 ½ teaspoons salt, divided
- 12 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1.5 cm rounds
- red onion, cut into 2.5 Cm pieces
- 4 skewers
- 170 gr. feta brick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- lemon wedges
- In a small saucepan, cover potatoes with cold water. Bring to a boil and add 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Boil until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes and reserve ¼ cup of the water.
- In a food processor, add garlic and remaining salt. Pulse for 1 minute. Add the vinegar, lemon juice, cooked potatoes, and turn on the food processor. Slowly add the olive oil until the mixture is smooth. Add reserved water to thin as needed.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, herbs, lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper in a Ziploc bag or shallow dish. Toss the sea bass in marinade and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- While the fish is marinating, prepare the Skordalia sauce.
- Preheat the grill over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add the Rectangular Cast Iron Griddle and heat for 5 minutes.
- While the grill is heating, prepare the skewers.
- Remove fish from the marinade to a paper towel lined plate. Discard marinade.
- Add red onion, fish, tomato, and zucchini to the skewers and sprinkle with salt.
- Oil the grill topper and add the kebabs for 3-4 minutes per side, until the fish is just cooked through and the veggies are slightly charred. Move to a platter.
- While the fish is cooking, add olive oil and feta to a 16.51 Cm Heat-Treated Cast Iron Skillet and sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes. Place the skillet inside the grill and close the lid. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat and squeeze lemon.
- Serve kebabs over a smear of Skordalia sauce and a side of grilled feta.