- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 ½ cup buffalo sacue, or make your own (recipe below)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup hot sauce (Frank's, Louisiana, or similar)
- 3 cups white cheddar cheese, grated or shredded
- ½ cup blue cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 8 8" flour tortillas
- ½ cup flour tortillas
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
Buffalo Sauce (Optional)
- 1 cup hot sauce (Frank's or similar)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- ¼ cup ranch dressing, plus more for drizzle
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter.
- Add hot sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar, and simmer over medium low heat, stirring until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in ranch dressing.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, and hot sauce.
- Spread ½ cup of buffalo sauce in the bottom of a 9x13" stoneware baking dish.
- Working one at a time, spread ¼ cup of the filling onto a tortilla and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and green onion. Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat until the baking dish is full. Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar and blue cheese.
- Bake enchiladas for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch and sprinkle with sliced green onion to serve.