- 6 ounces (¾ cup) heavy cream
- ¼ cup lager
- 1-½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Chives, for garnish
- Gradually heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add heavy cream and heat through. Add beer slowly and stir until combined.
- Add dijon, worcestershire, garlic powder, paprika, and hot sauce while continuing to stir.
- Remove from heat. Slowly mix in 1½ cups of cheddar cheese and all the mozzarella until completely melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Place beer cheese in a lightly oiled Heat-Treated 14 Ounce Round Cast Iron Mini Server and bake for 5 minutes. Garnish with chives. Serve immediately.