- 1 16 ounce package Martha White Cotton Pickin' or Buttermilk Cornbread Mix
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked turkey
- ½ cup chopped, cooked ham
- 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup currant jelly
- Powdered sugar
- Using a 10.25 Inch Skillet, prepare the cornbread mix according to the package directions. The cornbread will be thin.
- Remove the cornbread from the skillet; cool and cut into cubes. Wipe out the skillet with paper towels; grease generously.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the cornbread cubes in skillet. Top with turkey, ham, shredded cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon honey mustard until well blended. Pour evenly over the ingredients in the skillet. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, warm the currant jelly slightly to melt. Add 1 tablespoon honey mustard; whisk to blend.
- Remove the skillet from the oven. Cut in wedges, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and serve with currant jelly and mustard sauce.