- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved
- 4 ounces parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ¾ cup pine nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Toss everything together except the pine nuts and season with salt and pepper. Transfer in an 8 x 11.75 Inch Baking Dish and broil to a deep golden brown color, about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix in the pine nuts. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and more black pepper.