- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Whisk together egg, milk, flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a 12 Inch Skillet over medium heat, 5 minutes. Brush the skillet with melted butter. Pour enough batter to coat the bottom of the skillet, approximately 1/3 cup.
- Swirl the pan to coat the bottom with batter. Cook 1-2 minutes and flip. Cook 1 additional minute and remove to a cutting board.
- Continue process until the batter is gone.
- Blend butter, 4 tablespoons sugar, orange zest, and orange juice.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Place one teaspoon of orange butter in the center of the crepe. Fold the crepe in half, and then in half again. Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Return crepes to the skillet and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of sugar. Broil until the sugar begins to caramelize, then remove from oven.
- Heat brandy and Grand Marnier in a small saucepan over very low heat, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Carefully light the sauce mixture with a long-handled lighter and pour mixture over the crepes inside the skillet. Allow the flame to burn out completely. Serve after the flame has gone out.