- 4 medium red potatoes, diced, about 1.5 pounds
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Cabot unsalted butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- ½ cup finely diced green pepper
- 1 cup chopped corned beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces shredded Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar (about 1 cup)
- Bring an inch or so of water to a boil in a saucepan fitted with a steamer basket. Add potatoes, cover and steam until slightly softened but not tender, 5½-7 minutes. Remove the basket from the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil and butter in a 10.25 Inch Skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper and cook stirring often until the vegetables start to soften, 4-5 minutes. Add corned beef, salt, pepper and smoked paprika and cook stirring 2 minute.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and stir to coat. Add potatoes and continue to cook, stirring occasionally and scraping up and turning over the potato mixture with a metal spatula, until the potatoes are tender and browned and forming a crust on the bottom of the skillet, 8-12 minutes. Add half-and-half and stir to coat.
- Reduce temperature to medium-low. Create 4 wells in the potato mixture and crack an egg into each. With the cheese and cover the skillet with a lid or sheet or foil. Let cook until the cheese is melted and the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny, 5-6 minutes.