- 1 tablespoon butter
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a 10.25 Inch Skillet inside the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven. Melt butter in the skillet, covering the cooking surface evenly.
- Pour chocolate morsels in the skillet, covering the bottom. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until marshmallows are toasted.
- Remove from the oven and serve with Graham crackers.