- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- Whisk together eggs, water, chives, red peppers, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a small cast iron skillet over medium low heat for 3-4 minutes. Melt butter in the skillet, swirling to coat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 3 minutes.
- Run spatula around the edges to loosen (the edges should be set). Add goat cheese down the middle of the omelet.
- Fold omelet into thirds and flip. Cook 1 additional minute. Slide onto warmed plate and serve immediately.