- ½ tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 ounce sautéed onions
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pulled pork barbecue
- Beat eggs until no whites remain.
- Gradually heat the skillet over medium heat, then melt the butter. Pour in the eggs and tilt the skillet so the eggs fully cover the entire cooking surface. As the eggs start to set, use a rubber spatula to drag the cooked edges into the center of the skillet. Tilt the skillet to let the uncooked egg fall to the edge of the pan.
- Once the bottom is set but the top is still a little wet, sprinkle the cheese, sautéed onions, and pulled pork barbecue over half of the omelet.
- Fold the other side of the eggs over the toppings, then slide the omelet onto a plate.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce and enjoy!