- 2 pounds sausage
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 eggs, beaten with ¼ cup water
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- In a 12 Inch Camp Dutch Oven over a full bed of hot coals, fry and crumble sausage.
- Remove cooked sausage and drain on paper towels.
- Using the sausage drippings in the pan, brown potatoes and spread them evenly in bottom of Dutch oven.
- Place cooked sausage over potatoes. Pour eggs over sausage layer. Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Cook with 8 coals underneath Dutch oven and 16 on top for 20 to 25 minutes, until eggs are cooked.