- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1, 14.5 ounce can whole tomatoes, cut into ½-inch chunks, with juice reserved
- 6 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives, quartered and divided
- 6 tablespoons feta, crumbled and divided
- 3 tablespoons dill, chopped and divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, divided
- 10 ounces sea bass, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Baguette for serving
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet. Sauté onion until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes. Add tomatoes and juice and let reduce slightly, 5-6 minutes.
- Fold in ¼ cup olives, ¼ cup feta, 2 tablespoons of dill, lemon juice, and 1½ teaspoons of lemon zest. Cook until warmed through, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on top of the tomato mixture, cover with lid and steam fish until it is cooked, 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons of olives, 2 tablespoons of feta, 1 tablespoon of dill, and 1½ teaspoons of lemon zest. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately from pan with baguette on the side.