- 4 shrimp
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons clarified butter, melted
- ¼ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup andouille sausage, diced
- ¼ cup potatoes, blanched and dice in ½ inch cubes
- ⅓ cup yellow onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- ½ teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Season shrimp with creole seasoning and place in a skillet with 2 teaspoons of butter. Cook until opaque in color and just cooked through. Set aside.
- Sauté andouille and diced potatoes, bell pepper, and onion in 2 teaspoons of clarified butter for about a minute in a hot pan. Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Sauté one minute.
- Add 2 eggs to the pan, scramble and transfer to a hot cast iron skillet. Top with cheddar cheese and place in the oven or broiler just until cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven. Put shrimp on top of cheese and garnish with thinly sliced green onions.