- 2 30-ounce cans sliced peaches, in syrup
- 1 package white or yellow cake mix
- ½ stick butter
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Place a 12 Inch Camp Dutch oven over 15 hot charcoal briquettes.
- Pour contents of peach cans into oven. Spread dry cake mix evenly over peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon over all to taste. Cut butter into equal slices and arrange on top.
- Put lid on top of oven and place 10 hot charcoal briquettes in a checkerboard pattern on top. Bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Spoon into bowls and add cream, ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.