- 2 english muffins
- 2 sausage patties
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- peach, blackberry, grape jam (or jam of your choice)
- Heat the Bacon & Egg Griddle over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Place two english muffins in the two smaller divided sections of the griddle. Cook the muffins for 8-10 minutes per side.
- Whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook sausages in the larger divided section for 3-5 minutes per side until nicely browned and cooked through. Lower heat to medium low.
- Add butter to the larger divided section of the griddle and coat evenly. Pour in egg mixture. Use a rubber spatula to pull the eggs across the griddle until eggs are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- To assemble the sandwich, use a fork to split the muffins in half and add one sausage and half the egg, then top with cheese and jelly. Top with the other half of the english muffin. Enjoy!