- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 2 cans (16 oz.) green beans, drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In skillet, fry bacon. Crumble and set aside.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet. Sauté mushrooms, onions, garlic, and parsley in bacon drippings.
- Stir drained beans into sautéed mixture with remaining seasonings and simmer 20 minutes.
- Top with crumbled bacon before serving.