- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 lobster tails, split in half
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 lemon sliced in rounds (if desired)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add lemon juice and stir. Remove from heat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Brush garlic butter over lobster tails. Cook cut-side down for 2-3 minutes. Flip tails and baste again with garlic butter.
- Continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add lemon rounds if desired. Cook 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from heat and sprinkle with minced parsley. Serve immediately.