- 1, 7-ounce package dried medium rice noodles
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Thai chili peppers, chopped (optional)
- 2 boneless pork chops, thinly sliced and marinated in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce for 5 minutes
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup water, as needed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into ¼” strips
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- Cover noodles with warm water for 10 minutes, or according to package instructions, then drain water, and set aside.
- Gradually heat Stir Fry Skillet to medium-high heat. Add the oil and heat for 1 minute. Add garlic and chilies. Use a wide metal spatula to stir until the mixture is fragrant and the garlic starts to turn color, about 1 minute.
- Add the pork and stir until cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Add the drained noodles, soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, white pepper, and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are almost soft, 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in the red pepper strips and snow peas. Cook 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat, stir in the basil, and serve immediately.