For Steak and Eggs
- 1 new york strip steak, 12 ounces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse until well combined.
Steak and Eggs Directions
- Gradually heat Bacon & Egg Griddle over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Rub steak with 1 teaspoon olive oil and season all sides liberally with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil to the larger divided section of the griddle. Sear the steak for 4 minutes per side or until it reaches desired doneness. Allow the steak to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. Add 1 teaspoon of butter to each of the smaller divided sections of the griddle. Add the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the egg whites set, about 3 minutes.
- Slice steak and divide between two warmed plates. Spoon chimichurri over the steak and serve eggs on the side.