- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 cup olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 1 cup orange carrots, shredded
- 1 cup purple carrots, shredded
- 1 cup walnuts, roasted, chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until fully incorporated.
- Combine eggs, coconut sugar, and oil in a separate bowl. Mix in carrots, walnuts, and golden raisins. Mix into the flour mixture until incorporated. Transfer to a greased, fluted cake pan and bake until done all the way through, 55-65 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes, flip onto a wire rack and let cool completely. Slice and serve.