- Cooking spray
- ½ pound center cut bacon (about 6-8 slices)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon (pinch) cayenne pepper
- Dipping sauce for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease fluted cake pan with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon until slightly crispy. Drain and cool, then chop finely.
- Cut rolls in quarters with a sharp knife and roll each triangle up starting with the longest end, then pinch the ends together to form a ball.
- Mix together salt, sugar and spices and chopped bacon.
- Place ⅓ of dough balls in fluted cake pan, sprinkle with ⅓ sugar mix, pour over ⅓ melted butter and repeat.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the sugar is melted and the dough is golden brown.
- Rest 10 minutes, then flip. Enjoy warm with your favorite dipping sauce.