- 1kg beef tips
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, blistered
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ¼ cup green onion for garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Set the Cook-It-All’s skillet/wok in a bed of coals. Preheat to medium-high heat.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine beef tips, soy sauce, honey and ginger.
- Cut bell peppers and onions in strips and top asparagus.
- Add canola oil to the skillet/wok. Blister tomatoes for 1-2 minutes.
- Discard beef tips marinade and sear beef for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove beef from Cook-It-All.
- Using oil as needed, add onion, bell peppers and asparagus. Stir-fry for 2 min. Add remaining vegetables and garlic; stir-fry for an additional 7-10 min.
- Top with blistered tomatoes and serve with pre-made rice. Season to taste.